Terms & Conditions
WebbDesignz Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 11/01/2023
Welcome to WebbDesignz! We are a digital marketing agency dedicated to providing outstanding services in website design, search engine optimization (SEO), lead generation, and social media marketing. Please carefully review the following terms and conditions that govern the use of our services and website, https://webbdesignz.com/. By engaging our services or accessing our website, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Internet Search Engine Algorithms:
WebbDesignz cannot be held liable for any fluctuations in website ranking or indexing caused by changes in internet search engine algorithms. Search engines regularly update their algorithms, and these changes may affect website rankings. While we strive to optimize your website’s performance, we cannot guarantee specific ranking positions.
Ownership of Work:
All work, content, and materials created by WebbDesignz as part of our services are the exclusive property of WebbDesignz unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. This includes but is not limited to websites, SEO strategies, marketing campaigns, and any intellectual property developed during the project.
Clients are required to set up automatic draft payments for all invoices unless an alternative payment arrangement has been expressly agreed upon in writing. Automatic draft payments help ensure the seamless and timely processing of invoices and project milestones. Those invoiced must be paid in full within 5 days of billing. No refunds, if the client wants to cancel services they must contact WebbDesignz in writing within 10 working days of next auto draft payment. All fees are non-refundable. All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
Privacy and Confidentiality:
Termination of Services:
To stop automatic draft payments, clients must provide written notification at least 10 working days in advance of the desired termination date. In the event of termination, all outstanding payments for work performed by WebbDesignz up to the termination date shall be due and payable.
Any disputes arising from our services or these terms and conditions shall be resolved through negotiation, mediation, or arbitration as per the applicable laws and regulations.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions:
WebbDesignz reserves the right to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted on our website, and it is your responsibility to review them periodically. Your continued use of our services or website constitutes acceptance of the updated terms.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions or our services, please contact us at email@example.com.
SEO Terms and Conditions Additions.
- WebbDesignz will provide Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter refer red to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. WebbDesignz will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website.
- WebbDesignz’s SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes:
- To provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and
- To drive targeted online traffic to the site.
- WebbDesignz’s SEO Services may include (but are not limited to):
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
- Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories to generate link popularity and traffic.
- Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports showing rankings in the major search engines.
- Creating blog posts and social media posts.
- For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Access to a client email address (@domain or gmail) for the purposes of requesting links.
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by (Company name) for search engine optimization purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages.
- Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- WebbDesignz has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, WebbDesignz does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, WebbDesignz will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. WebbDesignz can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. WebbDesignz does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- WebbDesignz is not responsible for changes made to the website by other par ties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
- Additional Services not listed herein (branded copywriting, blitz campaigns, addition consulting, etc.) will be provided for a fee of $100-$200 per hour.
- The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to WebbDesignz for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend WebbDesignz and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- WebbDesignz is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $200 per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, WebbDesignz’s obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting WebbDesignz, then WebbDesignz’s obligation to provide SEO services for free shall terminate.
By engaging our services or accessing our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and WebbDesignz.